Thursday, December 28, 2006

2007 GOALS

Our topic this week is supposed to be about our goals for the coming year. I'm running a little late posting on this one. We're still celebrating the holidays. My best friend Liz (check out her website in my links list, she is a gorgeous painter!) is visting with her hubby Rick (a wonderfully creative photographer), from out of state. SO we've been having a great time enjoying each others company.

So, goals. Hmmm, I usually don't set much in the way of goals becuase I know how those things always go awry. But I actually do have a couple goals for this coming year. First, although it is always a goal of mine no matter the time of year, is to become a better artist.

Secondly my husband is retiring in a few months and I would like to help supplement our soon to be fixed income, with online sales of my work. In order to do that I have to find ways to better market myself online and find ways for self promotion. Those are difficult things for me to do. I know I'm not alone in this department. A lot of artists find it difficult to promote themselve. We'd rather just create and let someone else do the promoting!

I figure that's enough goals for me! :-)

Hapy New Year, Good Health and Prosperity to us all!





1 comment:

PG Cork said...

Sounds good! This was a tough one for me, too!

Penny :)