Sunday, December 17, 2006

Where Do I Blog From?



I thought someone might be interested in seeing where I am when I'm blogging at you, working on my website, posting auctions on Ebay or listing items for Etsy, and fun web surfing in general.

WhenI redid the computer room last winter I decided it was time for me to have a nice corner to work in since I would be spending a lot of time at this spot.

The desk top is an old hollow core door my hubby cut for me. He also used part of it for support on one end and on the other end are two legs I found while "shopping" in my basement.
I collaged the top, painted the desk organizer white, added a co-ordinating bulletin board, a couple nice lamps, and Voila! Done.
I love it. My printer is right at hand on my left. I have a window to my right so I can see outside and in the summer there is a rose bush that blooms right by that window that smells heavenly! What more could a woman ask for when it comes to a work space. Hmmm.... maybe a chaise lounge?
SmileyCentral.com

3 comments:

PG Cork said...

Gail...Awesome way to recycle with style and beauty!

Penny :)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks so much Penny! I love to recyle!

Pink Paris Match said...

Dang Girl! You don't waste any time! LOL!

You are so the BEST! I can't believe you already added my blogger! Now if I can just figure the rest of it out!

PINK