Thursday, January 25, 2007

New items headed for Etsy!

I'm still trying to find a balance in trying to create for Ebay and Etsy. But I've finally got some new items to add to my Etsy shop. I'm not a fast artist, that's always been my biggest drawback. Yet on the plus side of that, the reason I'm not fast is because I pay so much attention to detail and put my whole heart and soul into everything I create. And I never put anything up for sale that I wouldn't purchase myself. That said, I'm still wishing for a clone. ;-)

These items will all be in my shop by the end of the weekend.

Rose Fairy 2"x2" Dangly

Rose Fairy ~ other side

Fairy Reverie 6"x 6" Collage on wood


Fairy Belle 2"x2" Dangly

Fairy Belle ~ other side

2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

awwwww...i just love 'fairy belle'..how precious!!!!
hugs..sandy

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks! I love both sides of that piece.