Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Work up on Ebay ~ Fairies Galore

Three pieces go up for sale tonight. The fairy shawdowbox in the post below, a Fairy wooden Tag Book, and a 6x6 Art Squared assemblage piece called Reverie. I apologize my Reverie photograph is not very good. I normally take my photos outside in natural light, but the weather today prohibited that and I had to take pictures in my studio.

Check them out on Ebay...these are one of a kind originals and would make great Valentine gifts.




11 comments:

Altered Kat said...

Love your tags Gail...just found your site through Kim's blog!...tons of eye candy!...and who doesn't love Big Black Horse & a Cherry Tree!...we could totally party! ;o)

Kat

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks so much Kat! I'm ready...let's party!!! ;-)

PG Cork said...

I love the delicate colors of your tags, Gail!

Penny :)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Penny!!!

ltthings said...

I love your tags !!! All so beautiful ! Saw your blog on Etsy, Iam littlethings1 on Etsy . Visit my blog at http://ltthings.blogspot.com/ !
Eunice

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Eunice thanks so much, I think your work is also beautiful! I left you a comment on your blog. ;-)

ltthings said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Hi! Just found your blog and website! Lovely work! Your fairies are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Heather! Come back and visit!

Sam I Am said...

oooOOOooo..i just took a peek at your website..and LOVE the picture of your bathroom!!! very pretty!! love it!!
hugs..sandy

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Sandra! That's actually a bathroom I did for a client. IT was fun!