Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Upcoming Spring Workshop

I've been invited to teach two workshops at Artful Endeavors, in Raleigh, NC April 27 & 28 2007. How fun! On Friday the 27th I'll be teaching a 6" square Assemblage project. I will teach this project twice, once in the morning and once in the evening, these will each be a 2 1/2 hour class. Saturday the 28th will be an all day class and we will be making an 8 page wooden tag book. I love teaching so I'm really looking forward to this! If anyone is in the Raleigh area and interested please get in touch with Liz at Artful Endeavors, www.artfulendeavors.net .


These pictures below are just to give you an idea of what I'll teach, not the actual projects. I will post the actual projects as soon as I have them done.




4 comments:

Sam I Am said...

Oh wow!! Congrats Gail on the invite to teach!!! Any chance you'll be coming out to CA??? That would be so FUN! Wish I could come to NC!!! Take tons of Pictures!!!
hugs..sandy

Garden Painter Art said...

Gail: That sounds like so much fun!! A little scary, but fun.
Good Luck with your classes and be sure to post pictures when you get back.

Kim

Patti said...

How WONDERFUL & EXCITING is that, Gail?!! CONGRATS!!!!

You'll be passing right by my house on the way to Raleigh... do come by & we can gab over coffee!! ;)

Patti
(pholkart*blessings)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Patti!!!