Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I apologize

You may or not notice my blog is a bit screwy right now. I'm not an html expert and I was playing with some things (bad, bad me!) trying to change my header and screwed things up so bad I'm glad to be able to be even writing this post. After much hair pulling I managed to get this part back but now I have some work to do on colors and a header, so I apologize if this looks weird and hopefully you'll bear with me as I try to fix it. That's what I get for wanting to change things around! ;-)

4 comments:

Garden Painter Art said...

Oh my gosh, I messed my blog up so bad one time, because I wanted so badly to "do it myself". My husband had to go in and put all my links back on for me and re-do a whole bunch of stuff that I messed up.

I learned my lesson that time. From now on, I call on my husband or son.

I wish, I wish, I wish, that I was as highly computer capable as the rest of my family. But alas, I am naught by a simple artist.

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I know Kim, I get so frustrated that I'm not more "with it" in the land of technology. It makes me feel my age. ;-)

M.Anderson said...

This is so nice! I applaud you in taking it on. I need to do mine and just can't seem to get motivated to do it. I know it will be all out of whack when I do! But this is so nice and airy and light, easy to read etc. Good move and well done!

purple cucumbers folk art said...

just passing threw,come over 4 a visit