Tuesday, April 3, 2007

ZNE Design Team!

Whoo Hoo! I'm one extremely excited woman. I feel like dancing down the street showering everyone I see with glitter!

ZNE has inaugurated their very first Design Team and I, along with some other wonderfully talented artists, have been chosen to be a Design Team Member. Over to the right is our logo and a link to the Design Team Members and their galleries...well, soon to be galleries. We are so brand new, as of today, all the members haven't even got their information in to be put on the website yet.


The Design Team will be creating art each month from ZNE collage sheets and they will be posted in the galleries. Not familiar with ZNE? Well you need to get over there and check out one of the best websites around for all things mixed media, collage, altered & assemblege, mail art & rubber stamp artists! There are so many programs, galleries (free to members), a store, contests, and workshops and Style Trys and a forum, and well, whew... that's just to name a few. Check it out! www.ZNEart.com And once you check it out join the community. A year's membership is unbelieveably reasonable for the benefits you receive!

I feel honored to have been chosen. And if I can't dance down the street with my glitter, I'll be excited anyway. ;-)

6 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congratulations!! How wonderful! Best of luck to you.
Smiles, Karen

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh, and feel free to sprinkle away--I love glitter! *wink*

gypsy*in*red said...

Love your work, beautiful!

I added your blog to mine. http://alteredevents.blogspot.com/

Gypsy Purple said...

Congratulations!!!!
Best of luck and ENJOY!!!

Sam I Am said...

CONGRATS GAIL!!!!! How very cool and how very exciting for you :)
Im not surprised tho..cuz you have talent up the wazoooooo heheheheh your art is awesome :)
xoxox
sandy

Amber said...

Way to go GIRL! You so deserve the honored spot...I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see all the beautiful eye candy you create!!
artful hugs,
Amber