Thursday, May 31, 2007

I love good, fast service & shipping!

Just an update on my CPU fan...I ordered it Tues. night and today (Thurs.) when I got home it was sitting on my front porch. What more could you ask for from a company?! If you're not familiar with Tiger Direct http://www.tigerdirect.com/ and you ever need computer "stuff", I've found these people great to work with. I bought my flat screen and one of my printers thru Tiger, my dad bought his & my Mom's flat screen thru Tiger (yes at 77 & 75 they have his and her computers to, isn't that cute!). And many times Tiger has great rebate offers. My $30 fan will end up costing me $10 because of a rebate. You just have to make sure you follow their rebate instructions to the letter and it works great.

So anyway I just wanted to say WHOO HOO, thank you Tiger Direct. DH will install my fan tonight and I'll be back in business. I've been working in the studio creating since I don't have the computer for a distraction (wow, what a concept!) and I have some pictures of some fun things I've created for Etsy.

In the meantime here's a small collage of flowers in my yard that I put together a couple years ago. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Sam I Am said...

yeahhhh for Tiger! I think my son has ordered thru there before!
Im glad you're on your way to getting fixed.. nothing worse than computer woes..its the PITS man!!
hugs..sam

Altered Kat said...

I can almost smell them!...lovely pics Gail!

MaryAnn said...

Glad to read that your are going to get the "fix" you need for your computer withdrawals. Beautiful pictures too!

Garden Painter Art said...

What a lovely "montage" of flowers. Do I see a peony in there, or is it a double rose?

I love peonies, but I can't grow them in the California desert.

Kim
Garden Painter Art

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Yep Kim definitely Peonies. I love them too. I just bought 4 more to plant. :-)

Thanks for the compliments ladies!;-)

BetteJo said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog - I LOVE your stuff! I love all the vintage artwork and you use it so beautifully!
I love the cat thing too - I have a few - they never cease to amuse me!

Francesca said...

ooh lovely flowers Gail, your garden must be so colourful :)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I wish it was colorful this year. Our spring was non-existent, then we got snow and everything died back to the ground and no we've hit a long dry spell and everything is turning brown. It's been a very strange season! ;-)