I've been tagged! Again. :-) Thanks Christy! I'm going to list my 7 random facts about myself but please excuse me for not tagging anyone else, since I just recently did that and don't want to look like an excessive tagger. ;-)
1. I intensely dislike mayo, put mustard on my sandwich and spread it from edge to edge! Put mayo on anything I order in public and I will gladly send it back.
2. This Oct I will have been in my current home for six years. It will be the longest I've lived in any dwelling in my entire life.
3. I've lost 25 pounds since January and haven't felt deprived. And I'm proud of it!
4. I've been an ex-smoker for fifteen years now and I'm proud of that also!
5. I met my husband in a dance club. He had a blonde sitting in his lap but it was the brunette who captured his heart. ;-)
6. I used to have a malted milk ball addiction and to this day I don't dare pick up a bag because I can't stop at just one.
7. I have a fear about anything happening to my hands or my eyes that would stop me from being able to create.
O.K. that's it, for better or for worse. :-)