Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm going to cheat...just a little

I've been tagged! Again. :-) Thanks Christy! I'm going to list my 7 random facts about myself but please excuse me for not tagging anyone else, since I just recently did that and don't want to look like an excessive tagger. ;-)

1. I intensely dislike mayo, put mustard on my sandwich and spread it from edge to edge! Put mayo on anything I order in public and I will gladly send it back.

2. This Oct I will have been in my current home for six years. It will be the longest I've lived in any dwelling in my entire life.

3. I've lost 25 pounds since January and haven't felt deprived. And I'm proud of it!

4. I've been an ex-smoker for fifteen years now and I'm proud of that also!

5. I met my husband in a dance club. He had a blonde sitting in his lap but it was the brunette who captured his heart. ;-)

6. I used to have a malted milk ball addiction and to this day I don't dare pick up a bag because I can't stop at just one.

7. I have a fear about anything happening to my hands or my eyes that would stop me from being able to create.

O.K. that's it, for better or for worse. :-)

7 comments:

Dana said...

Hi Gail!!!

Ooo now THOSE are fun facts! CONGRATS on the weight loss, that is FABULOUS!!! WOO HOO!!! And brunettes have more fun, don't they? LOL!

Just wanted to shout out a hello as I'll be on hiatus for a while ... take care and have a GREAT holiday!

xo
Dana

Garden Painter Art said...

Gail:

What? How can anyone dislike Mayonnaise? I could eat it by the spoonful... but alas, I shan't dare to tempt myself.

Kim
Garden Painter Art

Sales Rack Raider said...

How fun! I hate mayo as well; I'm a mustard kinda gal.

Rachelle said...

Wow, congrats on the weight loss. Thats fantastic!

Ellen Leigh said...

Fun facts! Congrats on the weightloss and not smoking- i bet you feel much healthier! I was gonna tag you. but now I won't- you've been tagged enough for a while!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks for the congrats ladies! I can tell you though....I'll NEVER give up chocolate! ;-) LOL

NEARBYTREE said...

Found your beautiful Blog by accident - too many wonderful posts to comment on - BUT... I too feared being unable to 'create'. However, despite nerve damage to arms & sight (renal failure) I manage just fine - it's amazing what you can achieve... there is always a way. I love the works of Monet - and for many years he had very little sight at all...
But, anyway, I'm sure nothing awful will ever happen to you - and I shall pop back often to see your Blog.