Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Book, Collage Packs

COLLAGE PACKS

I have started adding co-ordinated Collage Packs to my Etsy shop. I have more to list but everytime I've put one up it has sold quick. Believe me, that's not a complaint! :-) I'm just saying if you travel on over to my Etsy shop and don't see any it's because it sold. With Etsy I've found it's better to not list everything at once or your listing gets buried very very fast. I've been told to list a few at at a time. So, it may take me a bit to get the Collage Pack inventory built up. Here are pictures of some that have sold and some that are still to be listed. And don't worry I'm making more! ;-)





New Altered Book Listing
I have a new altered board book on Ebay. Another book dedicated to sisters. I just can't help myself. I so enjoy being a sister. These pictures are the front and back cover. Every page is done using my new digitally designed papers of which you can find in my Etsy shop. (I still have more to list). And you can check out the listing on Ebay to see the inside pages :-)




4 comments:

Dana said...

Gail! The collage packs are wonderful! I see they are already doing well for you, too. HOORAY! :) The altered book is great as well ... fun fun stuff.

I know you are a Mommy of four-leggers, so I've come to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! I hope your day is grand.

xo -Dana

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank you Dana! I'm cooking Motehr's Day dinner today and we're all looking forward to stuffing ourselves. ;-)

Sam I Am said...

ohhh gaillll...why do you teaseee me sooooo??? ::: drool :::
:)

HAppy Momma's Day!!!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

heehee Sandy ;-)