Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Designs for Etsy

Spring always seems to be a busy time for me. Is it that way for you too? I sometimes seem to have so many things going on at once and wonder how I'm going to manage to get to everything and still create. And I don't even have kids! I can't imagine what it's like for those of you with children added to the mix. Of course my hubby has been telling me for years that I always THINK I can do way more than I actually mange to get done. Hmmm, is that his way of saying I habitually overextend myself?! ;-)

I did get a couple new designs done so that's something! I'll be listing them on Etsy. Last week it seemed every time I listed a collage pack it was gone but I listed a blue and a pink last night and tonight I have a neutral to list so maybe there will actually be some in my shop.

Romantic Keepsake Box (& a little surprise inside for the purchaser)







Paris Mini Notecards (blank inside)







7 comments:

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

LOVE your keepsake box! I can see that you put a lot of yourself into it. It has your talent all over it. - Teresa

Altered Kat said...

WOW!...the work and love and dedication you put into that is evident in every picture!...it's stunning!

Sam I Am said...

gail this is beautiful!! love the bird knob!! you're making me drool!!!!!!!
xoxo
sam

MaryAnn said...

That is such a lovely box. I really like the colors and feel of it.

Christy said...

Beautiful work!!! You know what they say... "If you want to get something done, ask a busy person".. You are a "go to" person! Take care! Christy

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank you ladies, each and every one of you rock my world!

Becky said...

I love your style, and I'm enjoying your blog!

Have a great day!