Saturday, May 5, 2007

Tagged on my Birthday

I've been tagged by Backwoods Creations. This is new to me and here is what I found out about it from MaryAnn's blog. You start with 7 random facts about yourself. People tagged have to write those 7 facts on their blog. The tagees then become the taggers :-) and choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. And you're not to forget to leave a comment on the tagees blogs to let them know they've been tagged and tell them to read about it on your blog.

I like the idea. it sounds fun and as MaryAnn of Backwoods Creations so aptly put it "it promotes a connection and community". And we ALL need that...don't we?!

So, here I go with my 7 random facts (hmmm, thinking as I'm writing):

Today's my birthday. I turned 55. I'm not sure how I got here. Yesterday I was a mere 30!

I hate to drive... but of course I can't afford a chauffeur

I'm a sentimental fool who weeps at the drop of a hat

I love mornings but I'm not a morning person

I don't do well in the midst of chaos

I would secretly love to be one of those people on What Not To Wear who gets a total makeover

I've never gone a week without a book to read since I was in the fifth grade

Well, that didn't take to long. Hope I wasn't to boring. And now it's my turn to tag 7 people. :-)

Loudlife - Laurie Blau Marshall
Keep Your Panties On
Kris Hubick ~ Retro Cafe
Altered Kat
Eccentricities Studio
Kristin Chadwick Creations
Images by Kim ~ Mixed Media Collage Artist

Hopefully they'll all take it in good fun. ;-) And I'll be back with another posting and some pictures. I've been trying to get caught up after an out of town trip.








4 comments:

Dana said...

OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL!!!!!!!!!! I had to come see about this tag business, LOL! I will get to promoting it tomorrow when I have more time to sit. THANK YOU for visiting ... I hope you have a FABULOUS day!!!! :) You're as young as you feel, sweetie! xoxo -Dana

Altered Kat said...

Thanks for taggin me! I hope I came up with something remotely interesting...Happy BDAY! :o)

Kat

cmmama10-Krissy said...

Hey Happy B-day Gail!! And thanks for tagging me!!! You'll have to go peek at what random things I posted!! I loved your driving fact the best!!!

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Happy belated birthday, Gail! Sending birthday hugs your way . . . - Teresa