Friday, June 22, 2007

FREEBIE FRIDAY & BANNERS


I have found the world of mixed media and collage to be a world of warm, caring and kind people. Those of you who come to visit my blog and link to my blog give me such warm fuzzies and I can't say how much I appreciate it.


So, to enable me to give back some to this wonderful community, I've decided to offer Freebie Friday. Every Friday I will post a free image for anyone who visits my blog. You have permission to use these in your own personal artwork or artwork you create to sell. And Freebie Friday starts today with the following image. Hope you enjoy.

Artful Hugs,
Gail



Do you Need a Banner?

I am now offering Banners for sale in the Etsy shop as I previously mentioned. Although those banners are Etsy specific in size, I can create a banner for you of any size you might need for purposes other than Etsy. As long as I know the size you need, I can customize a banner just for you. Just contact me through Etsy. Since I've just started offering this service my prices are very reasonable.

Here are a couple samples of banners I listed for sale in Etsy yesterday and there are more on the way so you can always keep an eye on my Etsy shop.





6 comments:

She Who Flies said...

What a lovely picture and how generous and kind of you! Thank you. I love your banner samples here, especially the brown/blue-ish green one. I've been enjoying your Photoshop collages. Keep them coming!

Michelle said...

You are just too sweet!

I think your banner idea is a smart one. Especially for the esty crowd - your work would complement so many stores!

TiffanyJane said...

Such a cute picture Gail!! Your banners are beautiful too! I have some freebie pics on my website too, stop by and look, as you may not have the ones I have, I've altered some of my original pics (some are purchased and freebies as well) and I change them up often......Take care, happy creating!! Tiff :)

ltthings said...

Just a quick hi & let you know I put your Altered Art Romantic Shabby Chic Keepsake Box in my Treasury list tonight !!! Love it !!! One Of A Kind
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=398

zJayne said...

I can so see this lil girl in a "Dress Up" repurposed doll...would love to add her to my face file! :) Thank you for sharing.

I posted here yesterday, so if this isn't showing, then you can't help me understand what I'm doing wrong.

zJayne :)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

You're welcome! I'm not sure what you did Jayne but I got this post today (7/6)so whatever it was looks like it's right now.!
;-)