Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm Giving You a Break! :-)

I'm heading out of town in the morning to teach a weekend faux finish workshop in the Raleigh-Durham area. Now, I don't want any wild partying going on while I'm gone. Because if there's any wild partying going on I want to be there too!! ;-)

I'm sure you all must be getting tired of me listing my digital designs so I'll list these pictures and then you'll have a break from them while I'm gone. I've been on a digital creating jag and as Kat so aptly put it in a comment below, it's been wicked good fun!!! These designs will end up over at Etsy and elsewhere I'm sure. Remember, don't party too hard without me! ;-)


10 comments:

dawn said...

Where are you teaching? I am in Greensboro.

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

I'm teaching in Durham at the Heart of Carolina Tolers Decorative Painting Club. It ought to be a blast! :-)

Gypsy Purple said...

Wow...this is lovely!!!

Altered Kat said...

;)

kim said...

Hmmmm.....Kat, are you thinkin what I'm thinkin?

:)

Loo Loo

kim said...

Ohhh so not fair....she doesn't allow posts until she screens them first.

Sheesh, I already had the party hats ready!

:)
Loo Loo

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Bwahahaha Kim!!! ;-)

TiffanyJane said...

Gail, these are sooooo pretty!! I am having a blast with my photoshop too, it is very addicting! Just beautiful, keep up the fabulous work! :) Tiff

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Oh yes, I am way addicted!!!! :-)Thanks for the wonderful compliments Tiff!!

Mary S Hunt said...

Your work is Gorgous (that doesn't look spelled right)!
I love the soft ghostly effect you achieve.
You have inspired me.
Mary