Thursday, June 7, 2007

Sometimes I surprise myself.

You know how people are always saying, think outside the box? Heck I've been known to have "think outside the box" conversations on more than one occasion.

But do you ever find yourself so busy just trying to keep everything afloat that thinking outside the box gets kind of shoved to the back burner of your creative mind? Maybe you don't. But I do find this happens to me. So when I actually REMEMBER this wonderful piece of advice and achieve that momentary status....I'm thrilled.

The following is my digital "think outside the box" creation and I just love how it turned out so much I couldn't create with it fast enough so I created an art card (blank inside) with co-ordinated envelope and I'm putting her up on Etsy tonight with a sigh of great satisfaction. ;-) And I know you'll see this image again...somewhere... maybe on the outside of a box! :-)



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Breathtaking!!

The layout of your card and the envelopes.... you are really mastering that digital medium.

Lovely stuff!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Ahhh, Michelle, thank you SO much!!

Rachelle said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Gypsy Purple said...

Stunning!!!!