Friday, July 20, 2007

Freebie Friday -As Times Goes By

I look at the calender above my desk this morning and I realize we are fast approaching the close of July. It seems that every month I have the same reaction, where did it go? How did it slip by so fast? What was I doing while it raced on by? In comparison to many people I live a small life. My husband and I walked away from crowded, suburban Florida living. We traded it for a tiny rural community in the mountains. Nothing here moves fast. Except the pages on my calender.

Today in the mountains it is overcast after a night of one glorious rainstorm. As I type this post the breeze coming through my window is chilly enough that I wish I had on long sleeves. It feels more like fall than the heat of summer. For me it's one of the perks of mountain living. So as I cast about for my image for you today I decided this little beauty was like a bright spot of sunshine on a cool and cloudy day. I hope you enjoy her my friends and create some beautiful art.

6 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

I love your Freebie Friday's! Thanks so very much...

ellene said...

oooh, those mountains sound so inviting and relaxing. lovely post~

Cheryl said...

Hello! Just wanted to tell you that I received my collage sheets I bought from your etsy shopped and LOVE them. They are just gorgeous and such high-quality! Thank you so much. And I'm just loving your blog, as well! Thanks for the inspiration and your sweet spirit.
Hugs to you!
Cheryl

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Gail ..how sweet of you to have Freebie Fridays!! Love them..Deena

Die Hohe Dame said...

i just wanted to say thanx for your freebies! theyre awsome! and i wanted to show what i made with the last one... http://blendedcolors.blogspot.com/2007/07/illustration-friday-discovery.html
thanx again!
sheri

CellyOneill said...

Thanks so much, beautiful !