Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Studio Time

Finally, I was able to get back in the studio this week for a little R &R. :-) My poor studio suffers with this balancing act I'm trying to perform between creating and computering (is that a word?).

Yesterday and today have been cool and dreary rainy days here in the mountains. But I'm one of those strange creatures that actually like this kind of weather. My sister is the same way so it must be in the genes! The kind of days that are good for studio time. I've been listening to XM radio in my studio and soaking up original 30's and 40's music all day. I haven't a clue where the taste for this music came from but I've been listening to it off and on for the past two years and find it very soothing for some reason. I wonder if it's an age thing? LOL

So here are some pictures of what I've been doing in the studio and you'll find them listed in my Etsy store along with some new digital collage sheets.




6" art squared beeswax collage on wood substrate


side edged in beautiful embossed ribbon


Fairy Accordion Book 3.5" x 4" (closed)







Fairy tags in the pockets

5 comments:

The Mommy and Me Boutique said...

Lovely work; very beautiful blog!

Sweet Remembrance said...

I love your work! It is all so magical...

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Your accordian book is splendid!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank you ladies! I'm always humbled by such nice comments!

catharinas-love said...

I am in love , beautiful !
I give you a place at my link-list on catharinas-love.blogspot.com is that OK ????
Rini from the Netherlands
Can we trade some ATC's ????