Monday, July 16, 2007

ZNE Design Team July Projects

There were some problems getting a decent size picture uploaded to the ZNE gallery so I'm also going to post my two July projects here as I've been asked for a better look see.

These are two digitally composed ATC's. The main images have been taken from a ZNE collage sheet called Lovely trick.

I have to say, I was very pleased with the way these turned out because they began in that somewhat iffy mode when I started. You know the one that starts out, "Oh if only these turn out okay!" ;-)

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I went on an all day shopping spree Saturday with my sister, as the buyers she just sold her house to, also bought all her furniture. So she got to start fresh in the new house. What a blast I had helping her spend her money! LOL



5 comments:

Chelise said...

Beautiful work Gail!

Technorati picked up this post under ZNE - so your blog is featured on ZNE Blogz' Technorati Tuesday today!

http://www.ZNEBlogz.com

xoxo - Chel

Once Upon a Cottage said...

Beautiful! Even better bigger!
Lennea

Once Upon a Cottage said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you posted these here so we can see the lovely detail!
Lennea

The Bag Lady said...

Too cool Gail! I have yet to try digital collage, I don't think my computer likes me well enough to try! What program do you use? I know nothing about how you do it. Blog looks great too!
Pam

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks ladies! Pam, I use Photoshop Elements. I tried for years to learn but it wasn't until a friend of mine actually sat down with me for a couple hours and showed me some basics in layers that the lightbulb finally went off! LOL ANd now I'm hooked bad! ;-)