Saturday, August 11, 2007

More Digital Fun - Halloween and Tags

Is it to early for Halloween? I've been working hard on some new collage sheets and thought I'd add some for those who love Halloween. I designed some ATC/ACEO backgrounds to give you a jump start and there is also a collage sheet of co-ordinated tags.

I also have started adding Tags Collage Sheets to the store. Today I added epehemera tag designs and also some fun bird tags!

You'll find them in my etsy shop. Please come by for visit!






7 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Hi Gail, well..I'm going to go treat myself to some
Shabby Cottage Studio
treasures
&
You've been tagged by a "Nice Matters." PLease go to my blog and retrieve the banner and then pass it on to at least 5 more but no more than 7.

Lilly*s of London*ish said...

Hi- I found you from BkNq, and I love your blog, your banner, your Halloween backgrounds! I'd be honored if you had a peek at my blog:
http://lillysoflondonish.blogspot.com
Can't wait to check out your store...
Gina

Altered Kat said...

Lovely tags Gail!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Kat! And thanks for visiting ladies! I always love a visit!

Kristin Hubick said...

These are very cool Gail!!!!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Kris! Glas you stopped by!!

Shannon said...

Great tags! I especially like the ones with the birds. Very pretty. :)