Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wow, an award. Thank you!



To my surprise this morning I found I have actually been given an award! Thanks to one of my most wonderful customers Deena of Nestled in the Singing Woods . I feel honored to receive such an award because all my life I have truly believed that nice matters. I just didn't know there was an award for it!

I am enthralled with blogging these days exactly for this reason, you meet some of the nicest, and most wonderful people through blogs. I am constantly warmed and oft times brought to tears by the kindnesses I have seen and read since I started blogging. Thank you Deena!

Now it's my turn to pass this award along to some deserving folk.
Kim of Images by Kim

Another Kim Garden Painter Art - And I just want to say I know you're having a tough time of it now and my prayers are with you, your mom and your family. God Bless Kim, you've always had a sweet and kind word on my blog.

Sandy of Sam I Am
Teresa of
Cedar Junction Studio
And Amber of
Altered Art by Amber

Enjoy your award ladies you all are deserving of it!!!

No comments: