Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ebay, Etsy and PayPal ~ Help!

All righty-dighty, I'll just get my help plea out of the way. Any Etsy sellers out there who use PayPal have their shipping calculations page change? Mine has, and I still can't figure out this new system in regards to getting PayPal to charge the correct shipping when I have an Etsy purchase. First they charged to much shipping , today they didn't charge any shipping! Anyone know how to set up the new page so that it gets along with the Etsy checkout? I'm flamboozled. OK, that plea has been put out into the universe. On to other things.

I'm trying a new listing on Ebay tonight. I haven't listed all summer because things just weren't happening. We'll see what happens this week. I also have a new Halloween art card I'm adding to my Etsy store tonight. I've also started doing check book covers and am adding one to inventory. More will be following.

So here are some pictures of the above items. I hope everyone had a GREAT holiday weekend. Our weather turned suddenly and fall is on the way! I can't wait.
Digital Halloween Art Card

Checkbook Cover


Witches Halloween Party listed on Ebay



10 comments:

chumly said...

Righty right great pictures.

Garden Painter Art said...

Love your new Halloween work. Good Luck on ebay. I listed 16 items recently and so far, no bids. Three have already closed and the other 13 close soon. Not a single bid!!

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

Tracy said...

Great Halloween treasures ! And your checkbook cover is very delish indeed :)

Flea Market Queen said...

I love your Halloween Cards...and the checkbook cover is awesome!
Good Luck with your Paypal probs...sorry I'm no help!
Priscilla

Mercedes said...

Hi Gail,
I´m starting my new artwork and I want to ask you something . I´m trying to get your email but I can´t . Please can you email me. I visit your site since I found some weeks ago. I love the kind of work you do and I would like to put a link to one of your video in my new blog. So people who visit my other needlwork blog can admire you creativity.
My email in my profile.

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Hi Mercedes, I've emailed you.

Michelle said...

I haven't had any problems with shipping charges - has it resolved yet for you?

Hmmm.

Your new work is lovely, Gail!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Michelle! I think it's resolved and of course it was probably operator error (when isn't it) ;-) I had to actually switch everything off and it seems to be working now. Fingers crossed that that was the problem.

Kerry and Rachel said...

Love the vintage Halloween stuff. The witches are soooo cool!
Great Blog, by the way.

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank you very much!