Friday, September 14, 2007

Freebie Friday Image

This has been a busy week. Why just yesterday was Monday. Wasn't it? ;-) Anyway, I guess it wasn't Monday and the week just got away from me once again. Nothing new there!

I've been working hard on my new web store. Yep, you heard it right. I've decided to take the plunge and open my own. I will still continue with Etsy for now but I guess part of me is a teensy bit of a control freak and I've been longing for a home of my own where I can do things my way. Actually I've been working on this since July but ended up going through two different hosts before I settled on my current one. And I think I've finally found a place to call home. Yay.

So this week I've been working on getting everything set up, deciding on layout and look, product information typed in, photos taken, shipping set up etc, etc. I'm not real tech savvy, and always in "learn mode", so I'm not always fast at getting some things implemented that I would like, but I am working on them behind the scenes.

And finally I think I'm pretty close to opening! If you would like to be part of my mailing list for store announcements, information and sale offerings, you can join the mailing list I have here on the blog until I get something set up over on the store.


Okaaay! All that being said, here's your image for the week. I know it's not January yet but I thought the image was so pretty and I loved the colors. Hope you do too.

3 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Thank you!! I went to college in Ames, so this is a real treat!

chris p

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

your 'space' sounds awesome....Can't wait to see it. thanks for the lovely calendar picture.

Flea Market Queen said...

Love the freebies...thanx!
Priscilla