Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Grand Opening Next Week!

Well, I've done it, committed myself to take the plunge and set a date. Ready or not, :-) my new web store will open next Tuesday Oct. 2! This is something I've wanted to pursue for a very long time but always found one reason or another as to why I couldn't. And then the day came whenI knew that I could always come up with a reason for why I couldn't which meant that I wouldn't.

I chose Oct. 2 because six years ago to the day, we drove up the mountains into Tennessee, and straight to the bank for the closing on our shabby cottage. We signed the papers and changed our life drastically and radically. For the first time in all my life I've finally stopped being a gypsy. For the first time in all my life I've actually lived in the same place, the same house for longer than five years. Six years now and no moves in sight. For me that's a record. I told my family the only way I'm leaving this house is feet first. And then I told them not to get any ideas! ;-)

So I decided in celebration of that closing, I would have an opening! So please plan on stopping by for a visit to shabbycottagestudio.com Tuesday, Oct 2. I'm giving everyone a free collage sheet of their choice with every purchase made! And I have some wonderful "fun stuff" for you to alter and to alter with. Wanna know what they are? Come visit next Tuesday! ;-)

Whoo Hoo, I'm gonna do it!!!
OK, now take a deep breath.

Gail

4 comments:

Patti said...

How exciting, Gail!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wishing you much JOY & SUCCESS in your new web store!!... Can't wait to come take a peek!

Patti
pholkart*blessings

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks so much Patti!!

Lilly*s of London*ish said...

Hey Gail-good luck!I've linked your blog on my site-thought I had it there already! Sorry. Hope you will consider adding me. I've been gone all week for work-no time to work on PSE-but thanks again for all your help!
gina

mousewords said...

Congratulations! All the best to you with your venture!!

~Christine