Monday, October 29, 2007

Design Team has been chosen!

I just want to say one thing...if I could have picked every one of you who requested to be on the design team, I would have. Such fabulous talent! But alas, I only had so many spots and more requests to join me on my quest than spots. So thank you, thank you, each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. You're my heroes. And I send big hugs your way. Soon you'll be able to meet the new design team here on the blog and over in the store. And hopefully we'll create wonderful and inspirational goodies for everyone!

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Gail,
Your work is just beautiful! I saw your comment on Deena's blog and had to visit you. Sweet Deena is amazing and your comment touched me...we must rally together to support this sweet, sweet woman. I do love your blog and will definitely return!! xxoo, Dawn

Sam I Am said...

A design team??? oh wow.. I wish I had applied!!
Just checked out your website..and WOW woman..you've been a busy girl!!!!!!! :)
Holy Moly..you ROCK :)
Here's to LOTS of sales on your site..and all the best :)
hugs..
sandy

Loudlife said...

Gail - It's not you, it's me! I always post those awards and then put off going and telling the recipients. By the time I posted that list I was out of computer time.

I would love a button to your store on my blog! Just show me where to go to get it or email it to me.

xoxo
Laurie

Dana said...

Woo hoo Gail!!! You are ROCKIN' AND ROLLIN' ... I love it! Oh I hope this new endeavor will prove to be VERY prosperous for you!!! :)

HOORAY!!

xo,
Dana