Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Shabby Cottage Studio is Open - For Real!


Yep, Shabby Cottage Studio really is open. And for this artist, who is as technology challenged as one can get, it has been a tremendous uphill climb with a huge learning curve. I can only hope people like it, and that they find inspiration to spark their muse.

I know I could have more offerings, more versatile offerings, more exciting offerings...but right now it has to be what it is... with an expectation of growth. So I hope y'all will hang in there with me and I'll do my utmost best to grow it in a good direction. I have some ideas and thoughts of where I'd like to head but that will hopefully all be part of the growth.. ;-)

I'm trying to make room in my studio for my sewing machine and looking forward to heading back to the studio with some ideas for creations, after spending a summer walking past the door more often than through the door.

I also want to thank everyone for your kind words, well wishes and words of encouragement. They mean all the world to me.

Many Artful Hugs,
Gail

6 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Gail ... I hadn't been by in a while since our move and WOO HOO ... lookie what you've got!?!?! I love the new website ... I hope it will be a total hit for you. :o)

Have a fabulous day!

xo
Dana

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks Dana. Missed seeing you around. Hope the move has gone well! I know all about moves. ;-)

SweetAnnee said...

I LOVE your new site.
.I've got a cartful already!!!
You did a GREAT job..
it looks so lovely!!
WOW..Deena

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Deena, you always make my heart sing. Big smoochies for you darlin! ;-)

Amy said...

Oh my, your shop is so lush and decadent, definitely fills my Vintage Papier indulgences!
Job VERY well done :)
Amy

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Oooo, thanks so much Amy!!