Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thank you Aged Vintage Papier!

I've been lucky enough to be featured on another blog and I want to thank Amy of Aged Vintage Papier for being so sweet and kind and taking the time to do this for all the members of this wonderful blog ring. If you haven't visited this blog, you must check it out as there is some amazing talent to be found here! I have a couple links to this site in my left hand column. Remember, Christmas is coming up and you might find just what you want or need from these talented ladies!

5 comments:

Flea Market Queen said...

I'm on my way over...
Thanks!
Priscilla

Amy said...

Thank you Gail for this blog...and your sweet remarks! I have truly loved getting to know you and you know how much I adore your work :)
Blessings,
Amy

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

I'm so glad you joined AVP...you are a fabulous addition! Julie

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks ladies, you make me blush. :-)

Mercedes said...

Thanks for the link I didn´t know it.