Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Want to be part of an Altered Art/Mixed Media Design Team?

I've been playing with this idea since I started building the web store. I'd like to put together a SCS Design Team. I love the idea of sharing the creation of art with other like minded people. In years past I have discovered an appealing and satisfying artistic synergy when I come together to create art with others.

I would like to put together a small team and we could grow together. I would need people who can commit to at least one project a month for a minimum of six months. I like people who aren't afraid of brainstorming or making suggestions for the betterment of the team. I would appreciate team members who have some computer skills in regards to having photos web ready. But most of all I'm looking for artists who are passionate about their art and want to have fun creating.

If you think you would be interested and want to know what kind of little perks I will offer to everyone on the team please send me an email through the store Contact form or click on this link
http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/store/WsContact.asp and please give me a link back to see samples of your artwork.

Arty hugs,
Gail

No comments: