Monday, November 19, 2007

The Beauty of Blogland

I don't know that my defninition of The Beauty of Blogland really needs explaining. It's simply my little tag for, not only the beautiful blogs I'm always discovering, and try my best to get around and visit, but also for the beautiful artistic souls behind all these delicious blogs and their heartfelt generosity.

My friend Amy of Razz Pizazz Boutique is having a giveaway over on her blog and you need to run, not walk, over there and leave a post so that you can be entered to win one of her fabulous notecard or pocket and tags package!



Her work is gorgeous and if you win you'll find yourself very happy to have one of these beautiful packages. :-) I promise!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my Gosh... you made my week..heck you made my year :) I a touched by your words of blessing! So glad to have met you, you always bring sunshine to my day!
Big hugs!
Amy :)