Saturday, November 3, 2007

Here's a small preview of some of the items just added to the store inventory. I love this snap closure box because I think it can serve a dual purpose. Though sold as a keepsake box, I turned it on it's end, and instantly thought SHRINE! Of course there's no denying it would make an adorable keepsake box
or a wonderful box for a precious altered book! ;-)





As soon as I opened the delivery box I fell in love with this paper mache house .



And the ideas just began popping so of course I had to save one for myself! ;-)

I've started adding Christmas themed Collage Sheets and digital collage Christmas Cards for those of you who plan ahead.










So stop on by the store and and check out the What's New Category for some more fun altering goodness!

1 comment:

Flea Market Queen said...

I love the box...
I have many ideas for that box!
Priscilla