Friday, November 2, 2007

I'd like take a moment and put faces behind the names and links of the Design Team. Be sure you follow their links (to the right) and check out their wonderfully creative works! It's been a busy week and later this month we'll see their first creative efforts for Shabby Cottage Studio.


Sharon

Sally

Kathi

Gina

Carole Dawn

Kim

(so talented for her age!)

Well the year is fast approaching it's end and hard to believe the time has come so soon, but then, I say that every year. :-) I know I'll blink and it will be the day after Thanksgiving and we'll all be complaining about how much we ate, but boy oh boy, wasn't it delicious and worth every bite?!

So in honor of fast approaching turkey day I give you your weekly image. Enjoy and have safe and happy weekend!












6 comments:

Mercedes said...

Wow, what talented girls!!
I spent time and time looking at ther blogs.

kim said...

LOL That little girl is soooo precocious isn't she?

Okay one of these days I will get a real pic for you.

k

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Looks like you put together a fine design team!

I am going to host a Thanksgiving dinner at my house for the first time in YEARS! I think that I have baked a total of two turkeys my entire life! I think I need to start a grocery list . . .

TiffanyJane said...

Can't wait to see what goodies everyone comes up with Gail!

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Gail..what a great team
My friend Sally is there too
AWESOME..Deena

SweetAnnee said...

Wonderful Team!! and I see my friend Sally is there too!
smiles, Deena