Friday, November 9, 2007

Inevitably every Friday comes, whether or not we feel we've accomplished what we planned for the week. If we have reached our goals there is a nice sense of satisfaction. If we haven't we're left wondering, where did the time get to, I didn't get everything done! Personally I like that warm glow the sense of satisfaction imparts. But more often I find myself saying, where did the time get to, I didn't get everything done! And then I try to add what I didn't get done this week to next weeks plans. But this week I'm feeling that warm sense of satisfaction and I'm going to enjoy it. :-)

We have this rooster in the neighborhood who doesn't realize he's not supposed to crow all day long, every day. Lately I haven't heard him and this morning I was wondering if it's because my windows are finally shut for the season and storm windows are in place.....or if someone got tired of listening to Mr. Rooster. So on that note I leave you with your TGIF image.

3 comments:

Izabella~ said...

ohhhh awwwww....I am in love with your blog!! I just happened to stumble across it...didn't know you had one~

wishing you a beautiful weekend!!

xo ~Izabella

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Awww, thanks Izabella, I'm honored by your visit!

TiffanyJane said...

Oh, poor Mr. Rooster, hope nothing happened to him :)
Although, if he is as loud as my neighbors dogs........ ;)