Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SPRINKLED WITH MAGIC

I've made a new friend. Her name is Denaz and she lives in England. We met and became friendly as I worked on a number of custom graphics for her Etsy store and her new and upcoming website. She makes the most amazingly beautiful jewelry. Or I should write it, jewellery, as they spell it over across "the big pond". ;-)

Denaz says, "My passion is combining old with new and reinventing jewelery. I am also a real magpie when it comes to colour and I like to think I add a bit of magic to everything I make!" She is and she does! Mixing vintage with new to create her special magic, Denaz even waved her wand over me. I never thought I would like pink and orange together...until I met this special lady.

You know Christmas is coming......buy that very special someone a very special gift from England! Take a trip over to her Etsy Store joyandjewels to see some of her magical offerings! She is a joy to do business with and her shipping from the UK is very reasonable.


Bracelet


Chokers


Necklace

1 comment:

Flowerchild Clay Queen said...

WOW! I love these..I make ceramic roses that I would love to see on necklaces.....but these are TDF!.I must buy one...I'm going to her site now...thank you for the pretty pic!