Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF and New Collage Sheets

You'll find these new collage sheets in my web store and in my Etsy store. They're great for a cottage or shabby Christmas. Use them as gift tags, in your own art work, or string them together for a shabbylicous garland or hang them as ornaments. Add glitter and rhinestones and ribbon and dress 'em up for some holiday fun!







I'm sure those of you who bake for Christmas (me? no, I just enjoy the eating part!) have already started on your holiday goodies. So in honor of all you baking goddesses here's your free Friday image. Have fun! Stay warm and hope your weekend is grand!!


3 comments:

Sherry said...

Cute collage sheets..very vibrant!! Thanks for the download...."she's" adorable!!!

~*~Patty said...

Thank you for sharing such beautiful images to download. It's very generous of you. Your artwork is very nice.
~*~ Patty

c-dizzle said...

gail, why didn't i see those cute little shabby christmas trees? they would have been perfect on my shabby little house i made! argggg, next time for sure!
CDB