Friday, November 23, 2007

TGIF Image

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, got to eat to their hearts content...I know I did ;-)...and enjoyed their day however it was celebrated.

I know so many people have a long holiday weekend and isn't that marvelous! Ours is being spent finally painting our dingy old hallway...and heavens that silly hallway has six doors. SIX! I told my dh that it is certainly way to many for one hallway and how wonderful it was that he decided I should be the one to paint the doors, and the stair bannister's and handrail. See how sweet he is to me. ;-)

Such a busy day, I almost forgot to post an image!


1 comment:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

What a beautiful image! I must find a use for it :) Glad you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, I am still full, tee he!!! Your swap pieces are gorgeous, aren't swaps fun?!?! I have only done one because of lack of time, but it was a pure treat to receive all those goodies in the mail!
hugs,
Amy )