Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF



Aren't they cute! Created by Design Team member Kim Newberg of ImagesbyKim from one of the two new Choose Your Own offerings at Shabby Cottage Studio. These are the Petitie Giftie Bags that you customize by choosing your own paper design from our growing selection. Absolutely perfect for ATC's!





And what about this?! A sample of the new double sided papers also of the Choose Your Own at Shabby Cottage Studio. Now you can customize your own papers!


I posted about these yesterday, but being goofy with a head cold, Iforgot to post pictures and we all know how much more fun it is to look at pictures than read text. ;-)


And of course I haven't forgotten it's TGIF. Here in our mountain area of Tennessee we had our first snow flurries yesterday. They didn't stick, and today you'd never know they visited, but in honor of those that came and went I give you your freebie image of the week.



Everyone have a great weekend! Hard to believe next week is Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Altered Kat said...

Thanks for your support Gail - I appreciate your positive words!

Kat :o)

Amy said...

Those little baggies are FAB and the doublesided paper, ahhhh! I have all I can do not to go shopping :)
Just wanted to let you know I am having a give-away on my blog!
blessings and hugs...
Amy