Monday, December 3, 2007

New Digital Collage Art Prints and Gift Certificates

I've been working on some new 5x7 digital collage art prints plus I finally listed For the Good of All which I had done quite a while back but just didn't get listed. They are all in my Etsy store and also in the web store.

This 5 x 7 size makes it easy to find a reasonably priced frame and they make great gifts too. They are all artist signed by me on the back.

I also have just today added Gift Certificates to the web store. I myself love gift certificates! It's a way for someone to get me a gift and yet allows me to get exactly what I want. I can't think of a better giving/receiving combination! ;-)

Footfalls

For the Good of All
Love is a Dog

Sisters

1 comment:

Sherry said...

These are beautiful Gail. I love the sisters one..my sister passed away almost 8 years ago and looking at this makes me feel that warm glow I get when I remember the good times we shared.