Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some Pretties I Created

Those of you who know me, or know my work, know that I create two ways... digitally and in 3 dimension. I just did some recent creating of both kinds and felt like sharing because I like the way they turned out.

The first is a secret sister swap I just participated in. Like my first swap, this is also my first Secret Sister...didn't I tell you I've been living under a rock all my life. ;-) As I am part of the ZNE Design team, this was a swap between us. I think I'm safe in sharing this now with you as it's winging it's way north to my secret sister and as far as I know she doesn't visit here often. Our directive was to create something handmade and my "sister" likes little children and dogs. I loved the way this turned out. And it was fun to be able to "buy" something (the vintage looking hanger) from my shop, for me.

The other two creations are custom blog headers I recently finished. And so totally different in feel I wanted to share that yes, I can do something more than "just vintage". LOL If you haven't been to vi st Queen of Tarte yet, there is a link to your left for her blog. Some fabulous eye candy there! And check out the music on Esprit*D'Art...also a link on the left...sometimes I've just left Sherry's blog open, opened another browser window, and continue to work and share her music at the same time. Thanks Sherry! ;-) Two absolutely lovely ladies! And both joys to work with!





5 comments:

Sherry said...

Gail!! It was so awesome to read through your post and then see my beautiful new banner!!!! :) I still have to post the background..I'm going to attempt it myself this weekend and if doesn't work, my son's friend will have it done in a snap!!

I'm glad that you like the music at Esprit...and I'm smiling at you leaving it on as background music!!

I'm off to check out Queen of Tarte..and I very much love your swap you are sending north..it's, as always, gorgeous!!

For anyone who is thinking of a new banner or any website work, Gail is a delight to work with...she's patient and she's creative...a joy to work with!!

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Gail,

What a charming site you have and creative blog! You are very talented. I really love it. ;-)

Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

c-dizzle said...

OMG, i totally love the queen of tart banner. whenever i decide i need a change i will want one like that, but for now, i am still rockin the beautiful mermaid one you made for me. i have had so many comments on it and always send people to you for your awesome work! love ya, mean it!
C-Dizzle

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thanks ladies! Your comments mean alot to me. And Janet, thanks for stopping by to visit! I appreciate it!

Shabby Cottage Boutique said...

ooo! Loove that banner kinda going in a more posh art.selling my shoes like crazy..need pink birds!.hhhmmmmm