Friday, December 21, 2007

TGIF & Happy Holidays

It doesn't matter how we celebrate the holidays, for most of us it means the winding down of a busy year, taking some time to spend with family and friends. And it is how I plan on celebrating my Christmas and New Year too. My hubby gets this week off every year and it's only one of the two he gets so I'm always glad to have him around the house for the week.

This year after we celebrate with my parents and my sister & BIL we're heading out of town the morning after Christmas. Going to Raleigh to spend a few days with my nearest and dearest friend Liz and her hubby Rick. It's so nice to have friends where all four of you mutually like one another and it's a part of our friendship I truly value. We'll have good ltalks, lots of laughter, great food and we girls will get a couple days of shopping. I always get my shopping fix in Raleigh. :-)

I want to take a moment and say to all of you who visit my blog that I wish for you, however you celebrate, to be surrounded with joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas!

Since I will be out of town next Friday I'm leaving you two images today. I hope you enjoy them! Merry Christmas!





Blessings
Gail

14 comments:

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Gail!

Hugs, Teresa

Sherry said...

Gail, thank you for the images. Thank you for your wonderful work and for your spirit. I have appreciated getting to know you as this year has come to a close.

Wishing you, your family and your friends the very best of the holiday season. May you have many magic filled moments to create lasting memories. Best wishes for the coming year..may you be prosperous and enjoy good health, happiness and much love.

Love,
Sherry

The Rose Cottage said...

Hi Gail,
I found your blog through my friend Dana's blog. I just wanted to say how much I love your artwork. I used to do a lot of graphic work, you really make me want to get back into it :)

Jeri Aaron said...

Gail, you have a lovely Christmas - wish I were going to Raleigh (home) with you - enjoy the shopping!!! And thank you for sharing those pictures with us.

~*~ Patty said...

Thanks so much for the lovely images! It is most generous and kind of you! Brightest of Blessings this holiday season, very best wishes for a Happy Healthy New Year ~*~ Patty at Magpie's Nest

Amber said...

Gail...
Merry Christmas to a fabulous artist and blog friend!!! May the Joys of the Season sweep you away in it's magical beauty and bless you with the peace of new fallen snow :0)
hugs from the heart!
Amber

Altered Kat said...

Merry Christmas!
Kat

Sam I Am said...

Merrrrry CHristmas Gail!!!!

Mercedes said...

My best wishes for you and family GAil. Thanks much as always for that images and the magic that flies in your work

Gypsy Purple said...

Wishing you a blessed and merry Christmas....may you have peace, joy and love....

Gina2424 said...

Happy Holidays, boss! I enjoyed reading your tags!

Flea Market Queen said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas & wishing you a Happy New Year...
Priscilla

kim aka imagesbykim said...

Hi Gail,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

((((hugs))))
kim

Sherry said...

Gail just stopping in to wish you a very Happy New Year filled with love, joy, happiness and health. May you be blessed with an abundance of inspiration throughout the year.

xo
Sherry