Friday, December 7, 2007

TGIF in Shabby Land

Another Friday rolls around and still no snow to speak of here in the mountains of Tennessee. I suppose I'm like a lot of people, wishing for a magical white Christmas. But I have serious reservations that we will see it this year. Tomorrow (Sat.) it is supposed to be in the low 60's! What????? Weather patterns are certainly changing and I imagine global warming has something to do with this shift.
So for now, the only snow I'm going to be able to enjoy is in my images.

So, in honor of the wonderful white stuff, I give you your Friday Freebie, Brrr. :-)
Enjoy!


7 comments:

SignatureSterling~Untie the Ribbons! said...

Gail - you have some beautiful things to share! We have some snow "up north" here we could send down your way! .....And...you've been "tagged"! See my blog for details! :-) Peace, Sue

Sherry said...

Gail, thank you for the Friday freebie...I wish this was the only place "my" snow was going to be!! Not too much on the ground here in Toronto but it's been very cold and the bit we've had has stayed. Low 60s?!? Oh you are so lucky!! I think it's going to be around 32 here this weekend which is up from the 15 or so it's been!!! :)

Thanks again for all your help ~ working with you has been such a pleasure!!

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Thanks for the friday free images! I am truly enjoying your graphics to the fullest!!!
hugs,
Amy :)

Shabby Cottage Boutique said...

Beautiful image we had a little snow but melted? I am way behind on my Xmas projects!Love your blog I posted it on mine.

Lana said...

Tennessee? What part ~ I'm in TN too! Your blog is just lovely.

Lana said...

Thanks for the reply Gail and the sweet comments about my things ~ we are at least in the same region. I'm near Rugby, TN. I'll be back again to see all your lovelies.

Mercedes said...

This is sooooo beautiful.!!! Some chic and delicate . I love it. I will use in my collages Thanks so much Gail