Friday, December 14, 2007

TGIF & New Goodies

Dare I say it? Will you throw snowballs at me if I do? You won't hate me will ya? You'll still come visit won't you? My Christmas shopping is done. Since last weekend. :-) And I didn't even have to go out and fight those nasty crowds or bad weather.

I found everything I wanted, online. Now I will admit, I don't have a large shopping list, so that helps. And my mom did pick up my Christmas gift to my dad just because she already happened to be at the store. I could have found it online...no, really. :-)

I picked up some beautiful jewelry at Etsy and was pleased as punch because I really started out just surfing, not sure what I wanted, just knowing I wanted jewelry for....oops, can't tell, they might see this. But I was thrilled to have both my orders within a couple days.

Who needs crowds?!

Unless you just really like to be a part of all that madhouse craziness. :-)
The introverted side of me cringes just at the thought! ACK!

The Design Team has been busy little elves since the end of November. The challenge was their interpretation of Home using our adorable and versatile Hanging House Shape carried in the shop.

Sally Smith also known as Lydia's Lineage



CD Brinkley also known as cdsartisticendeavors


NEW GOODIES arrived at Shabby Cottage Studio this week!
Check out our German Glass Glitters . I cannot express how beautiful these are! They shimmer, they sparkle, and they will make any Magpie or Glitter Queen ecstatically happy! We're starting off with four colors and if they are received well I will certainly be adding a larger color selection.

Pink



Silver (please, forgive the photographer)


ALSO ADDED are a dozen new paper designs. We now have just a little over 60 designs in stock and I'm pleased and happy to say they are being very well received by customers!


So check out our Decorative Papers ! They are all laser printed on acid free, heavy matte paper at a resolution of 300 dpi. The ink we use ensures the quality of the print will stay true for up to 100 years.


Here are just a couple samples and I'm adding more almost every week.




And last, but certainly not least, our TGIF free image.


She's smiling because it's gently snowing and not a fierce thunderstorm like some of you are experiencing! ;-)


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ivan Chan Studio said...

Hi Gail!

Lovely work as always!

I'm also writing to let you know I've tagged you!

To find out what this means if you're unfamiliar, please visit my blog!

Take care,

I.

Shabby Cottage Boutique said...

Thank You for posting my collage 'Fairie Sisters' in your store gallery.Your shabby pink papers are gorgeous!

Sherry said...

I still like you even though you've finished all your shopping!! The work of the design team is beautiful as always and I love the new papers you're getting in. Thanks for the freebie!!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Awww, thanks Sherry! ;-) And it's my pleasure.

Altered Kat said...

Love the pink glitter...as my friend Paris Hilton would say "that's hott!" ;o) ...and your design team keeps producing such creative works of art! BRAVO to all of you!

:o)
Kat
p.s. glad you like the snow...feel free to come and get some!