Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do you need a Blog Header? An Etsy Banner?

I thought it would be fun to share with you a few things I've been up to this month. These are some custom headers/ banners I've created for some wonderful customers who were each an absolute delight to work with. As you can see each one had totally different needs and wants. I feel honored that they chose me to trust with their jobs. I feel headers and banners are so important and truly need to be something that reflects the owner. And according to each of these ladies, their headers truly spoke of them. So I felt each was a job well done.

Blog Header
Blog Header

Blog Header

Etsy Banner
Blog Header

Blog Header
Etsy Banner
I'm blessed with wonderful customers and made new friends in the process! How great is that?!
xoxo


10 comments:

Sherry said...

Gail, once again (or a few times!) you have outdone yourself with these headers and banners...really artfully done!!!

Dolly said...

Oh Gail they are all so beautiful!
I have been planning to treat myself to a blog make over next month for my birthday!
My present to me!

Hugz, Dolly

Gypsy Mermaid said...

these are soo great!!! I love them! I really wish someone would teach me how to make these! please oh master of great blog headers share your secret! hehe
Toodles-
Sarah

Susan said...

Gail,
These are lovely - great job!
Susan T

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Thank so much ladies, as always I appreciate yoru kind words. And Sarah... I could tell you...but then I'd have to shoot you. LOL
;-)

hugs
g

papertreasures said...

You do such beautiful work!

Gypsy Mermaid said...

haha well maybe its worth knowing for that split second! :) I am going to contact you my birthday is next month and maybe this will be on my wish list!!

Shiva said...

You have very unique website headers.

Regards,
Shiva

Anne Elizabeth said...

Those are amazing! What are your rates?

SekhetDSupreme said...

Do you have headers as freebies???? These are over the top, Extravagant, Decadent, & just plain irresistible!!!!