Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Inventory and a Free Tutorial

Have I told you all how wonderful my Design Team is? Oh...I have huh? Well I'm here to tell you AGAIN! ;-) If you've been to the store you've seen the Valentine projects on the front page that were created by the wonderfully talented group of artists who so graciously agreed to be a part of my team. Kim Newberg has written a wonderful tutorial on her
HEART TIES



and she has graciously allowed me to link to that tutorial.

You can go Here to find the Heart Ephemera Collage Sheet she used to create the ties and on this page you will find the link to her tutorial! It's worth checking out. These ties are wonderful for gifts, gift bag ties and decorations! And I know some of you cleverly, talented artists out there can find a way to incorporate them into a piece of your art.

The unmounted Clear Art Bird Note Stamps are back in the store



along with some New Designs

Vintage Hardware


Cherubs & Flourishes

French Mail

And another new design will be added Tuesday or Wednesday!

Today I added about a dozen new Decorative Paper designs. These are getting a great reception from our customers. So thank you!

There's more but I'm running out of time so I'll be back later in the week to share more goodies with you. Until then I hope everybody has had a great weekend!

xoxo

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh my MORE lovelies..I have the bird stamps
OF COURSE~!!!! and I love them..
your store rocks girl.!!! and The Design Team
is awesome!!

I'll be checking out the new treasures in your
store!!

fondly, Deena

Sherry said...

You have a fabulous design team...absolutely!!

And I love these new stamps!!!!

Gypsy Mermaid said...

I just found your blog! I am in love with it... I love the stamps where ever do you find them at? I will have to visit you store soon! I can never have to many things for crafts! come by and visit me soon!

Toodles-
Sarah