Monday, January 14, 2008

TGIF...on Monday!

This morning, about one AM, I was laying in bed, still awake, when I realized I totally missed TGIF this week! Last week was so incredibly busy and this week seems to be looking like it's headed the same way, so I'm just going to dash in here for a moment with your freebie picture.

I don't have a lot of old family photos so I'm particularly drawn to this image as it's a photo of my great-grandparents on their wedding day (my paternal grandmother's parents). Enjoy!



xoxo

5 comments:

Kay said...

Wow! Look at that tiny waist! That is a great photo. Thanks...

Melanie said...

I've learned a lot from your blog. And I LOVE your artwork!

You've been tagged on my blog! I specially chose YOU!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

~*~ Patty said...

Such a handsome couple, thank you SO much for sharing this very special image!

Sherry said...

Great photo Gail...even though this is a vintage photograph, they look very modern!!

Mercedes said...

Wow, what a lucky girl having a pic of your grandparents!! I have one of mine too, and guess what , my granny was dressed in black! Her mum was died some year ago. vEry sad
Thanks so much for your kind words on Kim ´s blog.