Thursday, January 3, 2008

Yippee Snow! New Inventory for Etsy.

Well I finally got my wish. We might not have had a white Christmas but it started snowing Tuesday night and snowed ALL DAY yesterday. So, so pretty. So, so COLD! Brrr. I had to take packages to the Post Office and our little rural roads had not been rocked yet (they don't salt the secondary roads here, they lay down tiny little rock), so I took it slow and easy, and made it there and back in one piece. When my DH came home from work he said, "You went OUT? Driving? On the road?" And I'm like, "Well yes dear, I say I ship within 24 hours and I mean what I say!" Silly boy, like I'm a helpless woman! ;-)

For the month of December my DH kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas. Being the odd woman out who doesn't want clothes or jewelry, I kept telling him I didn't know and that the only things I could think of were too expensive. Well he totally surprised me by actually getting me what I wanted (but felt I couldn't ask for)! I got a die cutting machine and I'm getting a new camera in a few weeks. I think I need to keep him after all!

So I wanted to post some pictures of what I've been doing with my new toy and having a lot of fun in the process! For now, most of them will come in sets of 8 or 6. I've started listing these tags in the Etsy store and am working on more so I can set up a new Tags category in the web store. So stop by and see me and the new tags... as you can believe I'm going to be doing a lot of these in all kind of different designs! :-)

These tags are just a little over 3.5" in diameter
and trimmed in Silver German glass glitter I sell in the store

A smaller tag, about 2.75" and the picture turned
the tags a bit brighter red than they are in real life

Large Hanging tags with silver Glass Glitter
and embossed edges

Valentine Tags

More of the large tags with embossed edges

xoxo

10 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Cute cute cute and cute..and I love your new
banner!!
ooh la la
smiles, deena

ps ..I stole a pic of Sally for
my blog!!

:>)

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

LOL Thanks Deena Darlin' Dear! I'm glad I could help whht a pic of Sally!

Eccentricities Studio said...

Oh how awesome, Gail!!!

Your hubby sounds great ... and woo hoo on the new camera AND die cutting machine, too. :)

Happy New Year, hooray for snow (we got 14 inches between New Year's Eve and the end of the day on the 2nd) ... and it's going to be 50 degrees by Monday, LOL!!!

Be safe, stay warm and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

xoxoxo,
Dana

Sherry said...

Oh so adorable!!! It must have paid off, you know, you being a "good girl" all year!!! :)

Enjoy the snow...I've had enough of the frigid cold and it's supposed to warm up (it will still be in the teens!) this weekend..but no wind chill. I can handle that!!

Amy said...

Love your new tags. The glitter makes them so special! Have fun with your new camera when it arrives. Amy :)

Ivan Chan Studio said...

These are so fun and gorgeous! I've always enjoyed seeing your vintage creations, Gail. :)

Take care,

I.

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Your tags are terrific!

Did you know that if you live on a rural route, you can do everything through your mailbox that you do at the post office? I have saved SO MANY trips to the post office that way.

Teresa

Kari & Kijsa said...

You have the yummiest stuff...we are so glad we stumbled across your blog...absolute fabulocity!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

ooh la la! Tres Chic :) Aren't Hubby's the greatest!!! It's so wonderful when they support us is out passion! I L-o-v-e the new tags!
hugs,
AMY :)

Bethany said...

I HAD to get some of your gorgeous Paris tags and the awesome checkbook cover you designed too!! I'm soo glad I did...your blog is lovely...I'm going to poke around a bit and come back to visit again soon :)