Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Friday!

It's a rainy day in Eastern Tennessee. But not as cold and windy as it's been so it's a nice reprieve. I'll take rain any day to cold and windy. :-)

If you haven't checked out the Design Team Easter projects be sure to "hop" over the store and see what loveliness they've been creating! It's well worth the hop and might just prove to get your creative muse juices flowing.

I was inspired myself and created some adorable Jumbo size Spring/Easter tags using images from the Little Lambies Collage Sheet. Both are available in the store. The background papers are Pink N Brown Floral and Brown and White Polka Dots .




I also want to introduce our newest Design Team Member, Dawn Edmonson. Many of you will know Dawn through her wonderful Blog The Feathered Nest and her Etsy store SewManyRoses . Dawn also has a new enterprise where you will find her gorgeous creations and the name is...you guessed it The Feathered Nest. Congratulations Dawn! I am proud, honored and thrilled to have Dawn on my team!


If you haven't checked out our Decorative Papers at the Shabby Cottage Studio store yet, you should! I'm pleased to say our customers who are ordering these papers have nothing but good things to say about our quality. Which of course makes me happy. :-) I'm adding new papers just about every week. Here's a peek at a few ....

Biloxi Blues Garden

Biloxi Blues

Paris Damask

Edgy Ornamental


And as always...last, but not least, is your TGIF
Freebie Friday image. An ATC background I created just for you



xoxo

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh, what a lovely treat for a Friday -- your tags are beautiful, I love the papers, and congrats to Dawn and to you -- for being part of your excellent design team!!!

Staffordshire Garden said...

The tags are lovely, and so it the Paris damask!
~Shari