Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Tags & Pink Artist

I have some new tags to list on Etsy this weekend. I love the bunny tags, and the "not your usual" Easter colors. And yes, that is a real "cottontail" on this adorable little guy.

I've been having eyes problems today so I know if those chandelier tags are blurry or my eyes still acting up. If it's the pictures I apologize.

And finally I finished my Pink Artist piece and it is winging it's way to it's next destination.

Now I'm off to give these old eyes a sorely needed rest. :-)






xoxo

4 comments:

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

I have an award for you on my blog :)
Amyy

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

just beautiful!!!

I left an award for you on my blog :)
Amy

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Oh I love your tags Gail but more importantly, I am so pleased to see your pink artist contribution which is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so pleased to be part of this project with you -- there are so many of the women I now call "friends" who are doing this and I feel it is something that has drawn us all much closer together!!

TiffanyJane said...

Hi Gail!! Love your tags and little bird creation, just so sweet!