Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And the winnnner is........

Do you think this bowl is pretty?
I do.
I collect red transferware - florals only.
This is my favorite bowl.
These are slips of paper with the comments
every one was kind enough to leave.
These are those slips of paper all folded up and
placed in my favorite bowl.


I decided to wait until Mr. Shabby got home so he could have the honor of picking a name. I think he did a good job. :-)

And here's who he picked.

CONGRATULATIONS TRUDY!!!! You are the winner of the free Somerset Digital Studio magazine! If you click on this link Trudy you can safely send me your address: http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/store/WsContact.asp

I wish I had a magazine for each and everyone of you! Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments, you guys lift my heart!

xoxo

6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm crying big ol' fat alligator tears because I don't know how I missed this!!! xxoo, Dawn

Trudy said...

Ya Whoo for me:)

I am so happy that I won the magazine, as I haven't been able to find it in my area. I really, really wanted it.

Thanks Gail,

Trudy

Susan said...

Congrats, Trudy. I can't find the magazine in TX either! I love that bowl, Gail! Gorgeous.
Susan

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Love the bowl Gail and Mr. Shabby did a good job for Trudy -- I'm boo hooing in my kitchen... LOL!! Congrats to Trudy...she'll really enjoy her Somerset!

~*~Patty said...

Happy Easter to you and yours Gail. Thank you for the fun chance at winning the magazine!
Congrats Trudy * Enjoy * Enjoy!

Trudy said...

Gayle,
Thank you so much for the magazine and the vintage couples photos, I received them in the mail today:)
I love the magazine, although I am going to savour each page slowly, I did have a quick look. Wow, it looks great! I noticed a tutorial on photoshop as well, which is just what I needed.
Thank you again,
I love it,
Trudy