Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Good Friday. Happy Easter

I know a lot of you have a 3 day weekend and I hope those of you who do have been enjoying the start of the holiday. Here in mountains of Tennessee today we've been having very spring like weather, but we have been warned of possible snow flurries Easter Sunday. Go figure. Mother Nature is definitely a woman! ;-) I am slowly beginning to recover from a terrible flu that seems to be going around and still tire very easily. But I'm glad the the worst seems to be over.

I discovered that I have been honored with two awards. Wow. This has been an interesting month! Ebay's Artists' Choice Awards are over and done with and I was thrilled with just being nominated and then I turned around and actually found myself the recipient of two of these virtual awards. Thank you to whoever voted for me! There is some absolutely amazing talent over there, so I'm humbled to have found myself a part of the whole scene!!! It's nothing I would have ever expected. So you can be sure to see my new awards in my sidebar shortly. :-)




So my energy is spent now and I know I'm late again with our TGIF free image but here it is. In honor of the reason for your long weekend. I hope everyone has a peace-filled and Happy Easter. God Bless.

xoxo

5 comments:

The Bag Lady's Art said...

That is awesome Gail!!! I'm NOT surprised, you do such lovely work. Happy Easter to you too!
hugs,
Pam

Susan said...

Happy Easter to you too, Gail. Thanks for all the free images! Hope you feel MUCH better soon.
Susan

Altered Kat said...

Happy Easter Gail!
:o)
Kat

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Congratulations, Gail. You definitely deserve it. Glad you're feeling better. Have a wonderful Easter! - Teresa

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Wonderful news for you and you are well deserving!

Happy Easter to you and your family Gail!