Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Last Tuesday night it began to snow. It snowed all day Wednesday without barely a stop and it was beautiful. Then a little more snowfall Thursday morning and we accumulated about 8 inches. By yesterday the snow was all gone and today I know Spring is coming because this is what I found on my walk around the yard on this bright sunshiney afternoon.

Hmmm, I can't remember what these are. :-)

Daffofils
The porch says


I have a couple new ATC background Collage Sheets in the store

Worn & Weathered



Hope y'all have had a great weekend!
xoxo

6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Gail I love these ATC sheets!! If they are digital I know I want some of these to use with my chipboard pieces!!! And Gail. I have to tell you....I went to Books A Million Friday, found the Digital Somerset magazine that your feature is in, OMGoodness, Gail your work is absolutely gorgeous!!!! What an amazing article too, I love the look of your artwork ~ Congratulations sweetie!! xxoo, Dawn

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

You've gottem girl! And I just have to say
WAAAH, I wanna see! LOL
Our bookstores don't have the maggie yet (oh the joys of livign inthe sticks) so I had to order it today and I'm hoping to see it by the end the week.
Thank you for such sweet sweet compliments, you know I feel the same way about your work to darlin'!
Hugs
G

SweetAnnee said...

LOVE the sheets..I HAVE to have
some
and the top picture is of
your Day Lillies..
woohooo
wish it was that warm here
LOVE ya
deena

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Gail!! I used one of the chipboard pieces for a sweet tag on my egg, drop by and take a look ~ xxoo, Dawn

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

Oh I wish it was that warm here -- I can't even see the ground yet!!!

I could eat this mint chocolate...it looks divine!!!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

LOL - Sherry - I KNOW! I wanted to eat it to that's how I came up with the name. ;-)