Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Raining Flowers at Shabby Cottage Studio

Whether your Spring has arrived or you are still waiting for her to come and stick around, I have flowers for you. I just added more flowers to the store and they sure are pretty and just waiting for your Spring projects!

Along with our Blue and our Pink Forget Me Nots, I just added more Forget Me Nots and some Roses





Those of you who know me know I have a serious thing for chocolate so I just added some fun Chocolate and White Bakers Twine in 5 yard increments for just $1.00!

I love to create tags. I just think they are so versatile and fun! So here are some I listed in the Etsy store last night.



Sold~ Thank you!

Unpunched tags! Sold ~ Thank you!

Paris Tags strung with our Chocolate and White Bakers Twine!

2 comments:

theysaywordscanbleed said...

those are stunning crafts!

Arlene,
Federal Way florist

Susan Tuttle said...

These goodies are delicious!

Susan